A snapshot of my pro life.
Senior UX/UI Designer — Briebug, Inc. Nov 2021 - Present
- Contributed guidance and design implementation on FedEx's key enterprise apps.
- Produced the IA and UX/UI for Savvas Learning Company's primary websites.
- Designed a mobile dispatch app used by first responders nationwide.
Principal Product Designer — Samaritan's Purse Intl. Relief Dec 2015 - Nov 2021
Established and led Product Design for all divisions in this $1B international nonprofit.
Increased YOY performance and functionality of the primary ecommerce system.
Designed apps for the processing and delivery of over 190MM shoebox gifts worldwide.
- Produced design systems and a CDN for the organization and two seperate divisions.
Digital Communications Manager — Samaritan's Purse Intl. Relief July 2011 - Dec 2015
Oversaw digital media projects in the USA, UK, Canada and Australia.
Developed and improved enterprise brand management processes used around the world.
- Managed teams of staff as well as third-party resources.
Product Design, IA, UI/UX, IxD, User Research, Visual Design, Branding, Accessibility, Usability Testing, Journey Mapping/User Flows, Wireframing, Prototyping, Adobe, Figma, HTML/CSS, Frontend Development, Angular, Material, Ionic, Git, Atlassian, Agile, and most importantly, the skills to come alongside people and get stuff done!
- Northwest Missouri State University Maryville, MO — Bachelor of Fine Art
- Avila University Kansas City, MO — Masters of Art in Education (Unfinished)